background

Friday 23 December 2011

Twas the night before Christmas...

I'm missing my family, but making memories for Molly's First Christmas is oh so special.  Tomorrow will be spent waking early and opening presents, having a picnic at the beach with some of our best friends, and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my wonderful parents!  I have that excited tingling in my belly that only Christmas brings, and can't wait for Mr J and I to fill up Santa sacks once the girls are in bed.  

Here's a little snapshot into our Christmas Eve thus far....

Missing my family (and choosing a coke with my brothers name on it!)

Exchanging presents with friends

Loving her Pillow Pet

Hanging with Mrs H

My beautiful big girl (who no longer believes in Santa *sob*)

More Pillow Pet love

Muffin asking for a present

Spending time with Perth friends, who are our psuedofamily over here


 Mr J's brofriend, Mr K!


 Special pats for Stormy

Suki's first Christmas as part of our family 

 Making Santa sacks








Come on Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment